RE: [RC] JR: Another American Adventure - Mary Sutliff

Did you mean the first to ride the PCT first in 2009?  I know a women who first hiked the length of the PCT about ten years ago and five years later managed to ride the trail.  The logistics are overwhelming when riding the PCT.  She told me that hiking it was much easier.
Mary S.
Arlington, Wa.