[RC] Ribbon colors - Coles

I have also used Green ribbon for newbies or riders with green horses, and I always give a "speech"  during the ride briefing about experienced riders being extra careful around these riders and to observe them for a few seconds after they have been passed, just in case the newbie is getting into trouble on a freaked out horse.

There is no greater way to turn off a new rider to the sport than to have an "experienced"  rider go blasting past them and leaving them in a tailspin!

DL
Jeff and Donna Lee Cole
Turning Point Stables
Browns Flat, NB