[RC] stupid question about bumper pulls - Michelle Aquilino

The trailer jack on my trailer stops my tailgait from being lowered past the halfway point.? Is this normal?? I was planning on sleeping back there sometimes, so it'd be nice if it would be able to lower at least to the point where I wouldn't have to worry about the paint being damaged on the trailer jack, so that I can at least lean on it.
?
It worked pretty well when the ball was lower (still hit it, but on the plastic), but it drives so much more nicely since my trailer place flipped it around to be higher =(? Maybe putting the ball halfway between the two levels will work out as a compromise :-/

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"