[RC] Million Pines & hay - Cowgirgoof

Hi All,
I will be at Million Pines again for the seventeenth year running for me. I'll be available to do portraits Friday afternoon. Can load them on a disk if you want.

Also, can bring down about 60 bales of alfalfa/orchard mixed hay (approx 70% alfalfa/ 30% orchard -50-55 lb bales) This is nice green Virginia mountain hay. $10.00/ bale  Makes great vet check hay. I'm looking for interest in this, so please e-mail me if you'd want some. Prefer a five bale minimum.

thanks, see ya'll next weekend.

Becky Siler

New Deals on Dell Netbooks - Now starting at $299