Re: [RC] since we're on the subject... - following / leading - Truman Prevatt

Title: "There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong
Sounds like an alpha mare. All I can say is good luck - sometimes personality is a key factor and alpha mares have personality to spare. I rode an alpha mare for many years - I rode her along - even at rides.

Truman

Tiffany D'Virgilio wrote:
I have been riding this horse for 10 years. We don't have many groups to ride with, but she always wants to be in the front. I broke her and she can be ridden in a halter when not at a ride.
Tiffany