Re: [RC] re: why would somebody do this? - Michelle Aquilino

I didn't mean to put the idea across that "winning" was the main idea for me (or most others).? I am SO excited about our ride in a couple weeks, and I'm not thinking about winning when I'm excited, just about riding the ride, being out, following ribbons, having fun, cheyenne having fun, and finishing =)? Not to mention the people, hanging out at ridecamp, the ride meeting the night before, just the whole experience!