[RC] Unentered horse prompting - rides2far

Title: "There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong

To heck with Joe and Randy. Ask Jody Buttram (was Rogers at the time). She caused that rule. It's a good story from "back in the wild & wooly days".

Angie McGhee

Click here to find the perfect picture with our powerful photo search features.