[RC] NEVADA DERBY RIDE - Ginger Bill

 I just returned from the Nevada Derby Ride near Reno, Nevada. I really enjoyed myself and I am so thankful for the ride. Nothing does a body good like a 50 miler after a long Winter. Well, at least, it felt like a long one. The Ride Mangement, vets,  volunteers and etc. were so COOL! The trails were very well marked and it's the first time that my horse didn't come back to camp thirsty. These NASTR people really had their act together. The ride was a challenge, but completely awesome. I just wanted to post something positive. Ginger

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.