Re: [RC] WHY?...more of the story - Truman Prevatt

Title: "There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong
The High Country ride was on the Back Mesa. The base camp was at 8500 feet. We went up to over 11,000 on all three loops. Beautiful ride in the CO rockies.

Truman

Tom Sites wrote:
?
?
Summary... I would think it prudent to have ridden the 25 LD 3 weeks after the ROC and 1 week before the High Country Ride in Colorado that i think, if i remember correctly went up to at least 10,000 feet.?
?
So what is the rest of the story on Mars??? Dr. Jerry Gillipsie of Kansas last rode Mars on a 25 in 2003.
?
ts
?

--

"There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong." H. L. Mencken