[RC] magical moments - Jean Miller

I have a couple magical moments, including a win on the Grand Island 100 on a horse that was truly fit to go on.  But some of my best magical moments have been moving out on those special trails whether 25, 50, or 100, with that great bond of between horse and rider.  To top it all off, when I am finished the ice cream really tastes good!  Jeanie