RE: [RC] Riding and Running - MB - Tom Noll

Mary Ben:

Marirose is a BH 100 champion and it would be difficult to turn away from her offer.  However, if you decide to ride the BH 100, and you still want me to sponsor you, then if I have a BH 100 horse, I'll do my best to be there.  If I don't have a BH 100 horse, I'll try to borrow one, and if that doesn't work, then perhaps I'll run along the trail for as far as I can.

Best Regards,

Tom N