Re: [RC] Question(s) for the Shoers (already heard from the barefoot people =) - Carla Richardson

Listen to Jody, and Dawn, too.? They know what?they're talking about.
?
I'll just add one thing.? It's possible she could have a slight case of thrush, which some horses react to by being slightly off.? You can usually see it or smell it (it smells really bad).? If you've had a wet winter, and you did mention that,?it's definitely?a possibility.? It's easy to treat and the lameness should go away fast, if that's it.
?
Good luck.? And don't be afraid to post to this list.? Yes, it can get cantankerous at times, but who cares, it's worth it to get the gems you will always get from various people.? I think Ridecamp is?a wonderful list.? Lots of different ideas!? And a lot of fun.
?
Carla Richardson
Colorado