Re: [RC] OK, call me an Endurance snob,.. - John Teeter

On Apr 1, 2009, at 3:39 PM, Tom Sites wrote:

100 miles in?one day is Endurance.? Let the other stuff fluff towards whatever way politics and $$$ dictate.? This must be the winter LD discussion.
?
tom sites

Yes Tom, Although I've only done 1 - it certainly is the inspiration and essence of Endurance!

jt

(p.s. I'm REALLY glad and the VVRiders are just virtual endurance riders:) -- and isn't this the SECOND pass on LD.vs.Endurance this year??:)