[RC] re: what's wrong with square one? - Michelle Aquilino

"I think another part of what happens in this particular discussion is that those who consider 50+ as endurance are thinking about the horse, those who think that 25 miles should be considered the same accomplishment are thinking about themselves."

Just to clarify, I do not believe that they should all be considered the same accomplishment, I just think that the term "endurance" should not necessarily be limited to numbers.

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"