[RC] stabilized flax supplement - Nancy Reed

I started Jazzi on a stabilized flax seed supplement about week ago and she has turned into a spook monster.? She has been getting ½ a cup of it a day w/ her beet pulp.? Has anyone else had this experience?? I am assuming she is sensitive to it just as she is sensitive to alfalfa (which also makes her a total nut case).? I am happy to report I am alive and well after 3 big blow ups on the trail.? One was a gardner in some tall grass, another was a metal sign clanging in the wind and lastly a new neighbor’s barn renovations.? Needless to say Jazzi will not be getting anymore of it!?

Nancy Reed

Lazy J Ranch

Elfin Forest, CA