[RC] 2009 VV March Madness - sherman

Title: Message
Yes, what a ride it was!! It was almost as good as doing a few 50s. I was so exhausted after Saturday's 31+ mile ride, but I had to get a couple more days in before the VV ride ended. My cupboards and fridge are looking a little bare, I need to wash my car, truck, clean the trailer, get a new trlr tire, repair Easyboots that broke on Saturday, have my camper shell repaired (it's leaking), but everything had to wait 'til April.

Kathy

I know exactly what you mean, Kathy. My house looks like a tornado hit on the inside, & bookeeping? when I've got to ride? No way!
My April list of things to do is quite long considering I didn't do anything but ride in March. But waht a ride it has been!

--
Marirose