Re: [RC] 2009 VV March Madness - Marirose Six

"?Now I've got to catch up on a month's worth of bookkeeping, housecleaning, etc (:>)"
?
Kathy

I know exactly what you mean, Kathy. My house looks like a tornado hit on the inside, & bookeeping? when I've got to ride? No way!
My April list of things to do is quite long considering I didn't do anything but ride in March. But waht a ride it has been!

--
Marirose