Re: [RC] 2008 Awards - Elizabeth Walker

Here is an update, current as of today:

- 220 out of 376 total jackets have been finished, but have not yet been picked up.

- The 156 jackets left are on hold, as people have not gotten back to AERC regarding the size of jacket needed.  Margaret at AERC is trying to call them.  If you have not sent in your size preference, and you are expecting a jacket, you won't get one until you do.  (hint)