Re: [RC] 2008 Awards - Carla Richardson

I called a few weeks ago (to the AERC office), since I hadn't gotten my jacket and I was a little concerned it might have gotten lost in the mail.? Since it's my first award, I'm so excited to be getting anything <G> so I sure didn't want it to be lost.? Anyway, they told me they were in the process of being mailed.? But that was a couple of weeks ago... I don't remember exactly when I called but it's been a while.
?
Carla