![]() |
[RC] Horse personalities - Sheila_Larsen
Mike I humbly disagree with your analysis of the book. I don't think it
was superficial and simplistic and that she gave various examples of horses
within the different personality groups that were within a category but had
varying ranges of those traits. I am far from a novice person/rider and
believe that this book can give one insights on choosing a horse that
meshes more with ones personality. With that said, I do agree that getting
horses outside of one's comfort zone forces one to grow. But having a very
challenging horse to deal with I also know the value of having a horse that
is easier for me to work with and why I have not don't endurance rides (or
not many) since owning her. Sometimes I would just like to go out on a
ride without such a challenging personality. I do agree with you that
they are various, complex and subtlies within horses but I also think that
there are categories of basic personalities.
“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it.” Mark Twain
F'^q©©ŠƬz»âqêwn©Üx†Ûiÿü0Áéݺ¶§qé‰ߢ¹š¶*'>‰bs
â±ÉZŠg«†Ûiÿü0Áéݺ¶§qéôbuçš”®nÇ+‰·¿R{.nÇ+‰·¡¶Úÿ
0zwn©Üzwþ¸�yƦ§ùh‚‰ڲ”buâèž§u�y&Ÿ
|