[RC] Hornswaggle (May 9th) - Dodie Sable

Title: Message
The ride is limited on rigs - I am in eastern PA and have at least one opening in my trailer.  (I'll have two openings if no-one is interested in riding my spare horse)  I will be leaving my area the morning of Friday May 8th to arrive in the afternoon at the base camp.

Regarding the spare horse!  Bee-Bee is ready to do the 50 mile if anyone is interested in riding her.  She is a TWH and knows her job!  You can ride with me or you can do your own ride...your choice.  Pay her entry fee and kick in a bit for gas and I'll bring her along to the ride.

Dodie
Dodie says:  Attitudes are contagious...how is yours today?