[RC] vaccinations - Juli Jakub

I am going to jump on the bandwagon here and ask.
So what, in general, does everybody vaccinate for?
I come from a show barn background where you vaccinate for everything under the sun and then some!
I am looking to get my horse out for the first time to a ride and am wondering what to vaccinate for
Really I will be lucky to get to one ride if that depending on the economy...besides that we may do some small group trail rides with friends
Just a note We try to give the shots in one batch as my mare is extremely bad for shots and the vet doesn't want to stress her twice. Also she has in the past seemed to have a reaction...but only some years...other years she has no reaction at all. I feel like I should do the bare minimum with her....for endurance what would you guys consider must haves?
Rabies is a definate for us though...we have it in this area, we live in the wilderness. Besides that what do you guys think??
( We live in Adirondacks of New York by the way!)
Thanks for any advice I just do not want to go back to vaccinating for everything if I don't have to do so.
Namaste
Juli
Juli Jakub I've spent most of my life riding horses. The rest I've just wasted. ~Anonymous

Internet Explorer 8 – Now Available. Faster, safer, easier. Download FREE now!