[RC] Head Injury - dorothys

I usually don't post on Ridecamp even though I read most of the mail. I learn a lot and rarely have any good advice, but this time I'm going to speak my piece.
    Last summer I had two accidents, was in the emergeny room after both and fortunately I was fine. Both times I hit my head pretty good and once I was unconscious for two or three minutes. I had excellent care on the trail and afterward. My point being, wear a helmet when you ride, no matter how gentle the horse. I think people are crazy who don't wear helmets when ride, bike, etc. I keep my crushed helmet in my trailer to show anyone who wants to argue the point about not wearing helmets. I feel they saved my life!