[RC] Horse pee-ing - sherman

Title: Message
My gelding likes to pee often, or at least he tries to. I think he's scent marking because he is certain to try to pee when we stop at a new spot. He doesn't over drink, doesn't like his salt lick, and has no indication of any problem. My friend's gelding pees often as well, not quite so territorily as my horse, but he'll stop suddenly in the middle of the trail and assume the position, and he doesn't always have to go either, but he likes to try. Her mare pees often, even when ridden alone. I wouldn't worry about it UNLESS your horse seems distressed or not quite right. JMO...

Kathy