From: teri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Shavings in trailer vs. not
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 13:26:49 -0400

Since you are talking about flooring and trailering, some of you have mentioned shavings.  I have not transported with shavings, I would like to but I feel the shavings (at the beginning) would be flying all over, dust getting in the horses eyes and such.  Kind of like a dust storm I would imagine.  Has anyone ever rode in the back of the trailer to see if this was the case?  I know how things blow around in the second seat of the truck when I have the windows open.  I am going to have someone drive the truck (whom I trust) while I am in the back and see what happens.  I bet each trailer will be different, some might others might not, depending on the design, windows, height, etc.

Teri

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how.