[RC] Werm vs. Rhino a suggestion to Cindy - oddfarm

Rhino "liner" is just that. A liner. Not thick and can be nicked off the metal. Werm "flooring" is very thick and poured on as opposed to sprayed on with the Rhino. The werm flooring also helps keep the trailer quieter for the horses. It seems to absorb all the rattling noises. I would strongly suggest drain holes in the stall closest to the living qtrs just incase water seeps through a seal and into the living qtrs. This would not be common, but possible as it happened to me :(

The Rhino is great for the walls where tack is stored and hung as it prevents your bits and saddles from getting scratched and protects the walls from things that "swing" while hauling. If you are financing your trailer, that extra $ won't be so painful in your monthly payments. If you are paying for it up front, it might pinch but you won't be sorry.

JMO
Lisa Salas, The Oddf aRm