[RC] Werm vs. Rhino a suggestion to Cindy - Sheila_Larsen

I have been following this thread and this is what I read from them.  It
sounds like Werm is better but Rhino has worked well for Bruce.  So this is
what I would do.  I would contact the the manufacturer or representative of
each product and tell them that I am looking at both products.  So they
need to tell me why I should buy their product rather than the other, in
other words  - give me a sales job.   I have done this on numerous
occasions and I have been surprised at the information I learned about
their products and their competitors products.  The other thing that has
cropped up for me recently is when I have discussed the price of a product.
In other words I have stated that something might be a little more than I
can afford (or want to pay) and discounts have been offered to me.
Generally 10 %.  Ok these were not big cost items but the discounts were
offered to me rather unexpectedly.

PS it seems like WERM has a web page and I don't know about Rhino.

“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it.”  Mark Twain

לjjbzĝ۫jw5a0zwnzw"wfϢX8rV
0zwnzwyƦ+mԞ˛mm۫jw'^qZ vx'F'^I