[RC] saddle pad for dressage saddle - Sheila_Larsen

Sorry can't find the original post but I use an equilizer pad on my
dressage saddle.  Have for years and years and it works well for me.  Don't
know if that helps.  I also have a square dressage pad that has wood strips
underneath that are attached by velcro so you can move it around somewhat
and allows a big air channel..   I don't use it on conditioning rides
because the square pads get too hot.

“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it.”  Mark Twain

F'^qƬzqwnx׭i0ݺq޴ߢ*'>bs
Zgi0ݺq޷bun+R{.n+
0zwnzwyƦhڲbuuy&