RE: [RC] ctr - Chastain, Shannon L.

MOTDRA (Middle Of the Trail Distance Riders Association) CTR is another origination that will track ALL your miles (including NATRC and AERC) and give you milestone awards. They also co-sanction with AERC rides (hint to all Central RM you will get more MOTDRA rider when you do this) and have great year end awards for MOTDRA sanctioned rides. I got my 500 mile plaque in February and it was way cool!!!

Shannon Chastain

Proud MOTDRA member

Missouri