Re: [RC] saddle search, again! - Rae Callaway

Really?  I've emailed Abetta many times and have yet to ever receive a response.  I have two Abetta saddles that are about 10-15 years old and need to be replaced.  They are different trees, but I have no idea which saddle has which tree and would like to find out so I can get the same two.  But, with no response from them, they haven't received any business from me.

Rae

From: sherman <sherman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 9:58:40 AM
Subject: [RC] saddle search, again!

I use an Abetta extra wide tree for Sonny. First I tried the Arab tree which was so wide it pressed on his wither. So I thought I probably needed a regular, which sat mucvh too high. The perfect fit was the extra wide tree which you'd think is the widest, but it's not, the Arab tree is their widest. Anyway, if the Abetta regular tree fits your horse, my experience would indicate that the other trees will not fit. So if you end up buying a new one instead of repairing, get the same size tree. Abetta was very helpful when I emailed them.

Kathy