Re: [RC] 3 day 100s - Janice Taylor

When I decided to ride my first fifty again after?many, many years... I knew I could do it because I'd spent 9 hours out on the trail just doing 35 miles in NATRC.? So, fifty in less time would be a peice of cake...<g> And it was!
?
Not having to constantly ckeck my watch was a huge relief!? Not having to wait at the two mile marker for time to pass, was another one.
?
Having all those miles recorded on one's life time record would be wonderful.
?
?
Janice