[RC] saddle search, again! - Nancy Reed

Has anyone in ride camp used the new Abetta Serenity aka Trinity saddle w/ memory foam?  Any experience w/ regular tree vs wide tree?
Why I ask such a silly question?  My Jazzi has for the 3rd or 4th time grew out of her saddle.  I thought I had one that fits, but after several training rides, it is just too wide.  I have a really old Abetta in my tack room (a regular tree) and it fits.  But it is so old the straps holding the cinch ring to the tree are rotten and is not safe to use. I am burned out on the saddle hunt this time around and hope the new Abetta will work.  Thank you in advance for your feedback and sharing your experiences....Off to feed and muck as I practice the fine art of muck meditation....
Nancy Reed
Lazy J Ranch
Elfin Forest, CA
It is so darn beautiful today, it makes you forget we are in the middle of a drought!