[RC] EZ season ticket - Joy Mahler

www.govdeals.com is the web site and you click under A the animal livestock for sale.. The current bid is $190 and he looks pretty good. They state that he is sound and being a 100 mile horse and 18 that goes a long way in my book .  Wish I had funds and an empty place.. He has been used for exercise and nutrition studies. He may be to trail ride.  It seems a shame that an older 100 miler like this couldn’t carry a junior for a few great years.

Joy