[RC] Aegis Aspen helmet - Kristi Schaaf

Sharon -

I've ridden in an Aegis Ussepa helmet for several years due to the fact that it fits my long oval head well, but it does give me quite the mushroom head. When I saw your post I clicked on the link and really liked the low profile look of the Aspen so I ordered one through www.victorycanter.com (for just a few dollars more), since www.horse.com is out of my size.

So, when I get the helmet I'll post to ridecamp whether or not it fits my long narrow head!

Kristi