[RC] FEI and AERC rides - oddfarm

I don't attend duel sanctioned rides anymore. I guess because I am so "green with envy" of FEI and all that, I just can't be around it. (sarcasm)

One example I experienced on the last one I did attend was the pulse box. Or lack of, I guess. As an LD rider your finish time is when your pulse comes down. That is also how your placing is determined. So you may come in say, in 12th place but if your horse recovers quicker than other horses you might move up to tenth.

Well, at the last ride I attended that was duel sanctioned, at the finish we were told to just walk in and the vet would take our pulse. There were no timers and no pulse takers. So, who ever saw the vet first got that placing, I guess. That was not an isolated incident. Maybe that is what Florida Endurance was referring to.

I have witnessed many times the same complaints other riders have written about. I just don't care anymore. I would rather spend my money at a "regular" ride.

Lisa Salas, The Oddf arm
A protest is up to $200?????