[RC] Rides of March - TRKDOCTR

Just a quick reminder that this ride is also a sanctioned AHA ride.  Anyone wanting to participate, please bring your AHA ID so I can summit ride results to them.  As usual, we are essential full & those wanting to go on a wait list,  just mail entry & check.  We go by post mark, and usually there are a few cancellations so we can fit some on the "wait list" as it gets closer to ride date.
Thank so you much for all your support !!!
Jodi Harms/ Rides of March Management

Need a job? Find employment help in your area.