Re: [RC] Longstreet : Student discount - rides2far

>>>I remember, way back when, when all Juniors rode for FREE and seniors always got a discount. Ginger

Yep, I remember when vets were $50 for a 100 mile ride and slept in the back of a stock trailer...and we didn't hang glow sticks, and didn't pay timers anything to help with their gas(they weren't very good at it only doing it once a year, but they were free!) AERC sanctioning was $1 per entry, no such thing as regional club sanctioning fees.....

Angie

Be there without being there. Click now for great video conferencing solutions!