[RC] livestock marker - catherine demick

I  got the last remnants of my Oct. ride number off his butt during Christmas vacation!!
Lighter fluid works, I've used it before but now I don''t bother, like someone else said: "a badge of honor". My husband kept calling the horse "32" trying to shame me into removing it!!!!

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.?You IM, we give. Learn more.