[RC] AHA TRail Ride - Lauren Horn

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to extend an invitation to join the Arabian Horse Association on it's west coast trail ride at the V6 Ranch in California on April 9-13th.

My husband and I went last fall and are returning this April along with a friend. We had such a great time. Lot's of trail riding, great food, drinks, friendship, laughs and campfires. Sheila Varian will be returning to host the ride again. It should be a perfect time of the year with wildflowers, green hills and majestic oak trees. All breeds are welcome and last year their were QH's, gaited horses and of course, arabians.

We met other endurance & CT riders, major breeders and friendly people. It is a nice addition to endurance riding or competitive trail riding. There was lots of riding and beautiful country and the ranch owners are very nice people. This is a great vacation to bring your non horse owning friends as ranch horses are available if you don't have a horse or choose not to bring yours.

Hope to See You There!

Lauren