RE: [RC] [PNER] amazing trail markers - David LeBlanc

No, the men would get completely lost trying to find who left the trail markers!

From: PNER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:PNER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of aarenex@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 2:47 PM
To: PNER; 100 milers
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PNER] amazing trail markers

Please excuse the cross-posting, but I just have to share the amazing trail-markers we saw last weekend.

I'm pretty sure that if you marked the trails with these, at least the MEN wouldn't get off-course....

http://www.my-endurance.net/profiles/blog/show?id=932467%3ABlogPost%3A13470

laughing all the way,
Aarene
--
I want to sing and dance, I want to sing and dance
I want to be a pirate in the Pirates of Penzance

__._,_.___

Join or renew your membership in the PNER. Visit the PNER website at: www.endurance.net/organizations/pner and look what PNER has to offer! Membership applications are available on the site.

You can register early for the 2008 PNER Cabin Fever Reliever Convention in Pasco, WA!
Find a form on the PNER website or on the PNER yahoogroups site (you must be a PNER@yahoogroups subscriber to use this link).
You can also register online by visiting www.healthyasahorse.net. Look for the "featured products" area to see PNER Convention registration.

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.yahoogroups.com/community/PNER