[RC] love pics horses-- Eastern Mojave 3 day - patti pizzo

I am really enjoying looking at the pictures of the horses that participated in the EM 3 day ride.
WOW    I love that chestnut with the green tack and the 4 white socks his rider has a purple and black jacket,   I want that bay horse with the woman in the tan colored protective vest,  he is adorable !   and what nice thick legs !   if you riders are reading this,   tell me more about your horses, please !
Patti