[RC] 50 mile Pyramid event at Ky Horse Park in June - Keith Kibler

Does anyone know if the Pyramid 50 mile ride at the Ky horse park in June is limited to arabian orses only? That may be a silly question as it is an aerc event and I thought that  aerc events had to be open to all breeds. But, when I went to the site it appeared that all the  information was arabian based.
Thanks
Keith Kibler
Shawnee Sunrise Farm
Marion IL