[RC] Blood pressure challenges-new winter sport! - rides2far

Joni says Jody is down with the flu today. She'll probably claim it was just an sign it was coming on and want a re-match. Wonder if John could have a virtual event where we all hit the Walmart blood pressure machines at the same GMTime. :-)

P.S. My horses just got new shoes...and Guy Buck deserves a star in his crown for patience with 7. I'm sure mine & Guy's bloodpressures were considerably higher for the last hour.

Angie