To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] 2009 convention location
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:17:19 -0500
From: enduroride@xxxxxxx

Shannon,
The convention location for next year will be in Louisville, KY. It is going to be held at the Galt House Hotel and the tradeshow will be held in the same building. It is a beautiful hotel that sits right on the Ohio River. There will be more things to do than just attending the convention in this area. It is a very easy airport to fly into. The rooms are about the same price as we pay at the Silver Legacy. I believe the dates will be Feb. 20-21. I am not sure if everything has been finalized with the contract yet for the hotel but it will great. Hope you can all make it. Connie Caudill