[RC] [Endurance Riding: News] FEI Endurance Rankings - Ridecamp

FEI Press News
13/02/2008 - 2008 FEI Endurance World Rankings now available!

We are happy to announce that the new 2008 FEI World Rankings are now available online by clicking on the following link…

http://www.fei.org/Disciplines/Endurance/Results/Pages/Rankings.aspx

Following several requests to the FEI, we have created two new Rankings for 2008. These Rankings are:
• 2008 Open Horse World Endurance Ranking
• 2008 Junior/Young Rider Horse World Endurance Ranking

These Rankings highlight the performances of horses, and the points gained within FEI competition throughout 2008 by the individual horses. The points are distributed using the same calculations as per the Rider and Combination Rankings. Please refer to the above link for the calculation of the FEI World Endurance Rankings.

Full ranking lists include:
* 2008 Open Riders World Ranking List
* 2008 Open Combination World Ranking List
* 2008 Young Riders World Ranking List
* 2008 Young Riders Combination World Ranking List
* 2008 Open Horse World Ranking List
* 2008 Young Riders Horse World Ranking List

FEI Ranking Page

--
Posted By Ridecamp to Endurance Riding: News at 2/19/2008 05:08:00 AM