Re: [RC] FITS/no/Far Out Forest - John Teeter

we could start a groupGaze into the future and start writing a FITS 100 story now. Kind of like Ron Reagan being a baseball reporter but before rather than after the fact:) might be king of interesting to see how our view shapes the future (ref: Bucky Fuller and Normative Scenarios:)

We know that FITS is a big WEC CoC gathering event, so I'm thinking there will be a 57% completion rate and that the first 28 finishers will finish in the 13:20 time to get their CoCs.

jt