[RC] Permanent trail marker materials - rides2far

>>>Here is San Diego the County uses these flexible fiberglass markers
4ft long with various labels.

Our horse club that used to run Longstreet's Charge paid for those to be put on the trail system but they're mostly at the entrance to trails and occasionally as a mileage post. I'm thinking *lots* of markers. The present system was painted, but when you're short like me it's the pits having that stuff  which is oil based running back down your hand and it gets all over everything.

I like the diamond idea but I suppose we'll stick with paint since there's no money in the pot yet for us to donate stuff.

Angie