[RC] RENO Breakfast!!!!! You coming - CTH

Hi
Just a quick note to all ridecampers who want to attend the RENO ridecamp breakfast
6.30 friday morning
I need numbers to call the hotel so if you been sitting on the side lines thinking about it NOW is the time to let me know
Email me and put Reno Breakfast in the subject line so I find it in all the other emails
Hope you all come