Re: [RC] [RC] Scottsdale Arabian Show - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Reading your commentary on the beginning of Scottsdale brings back a flood of memories Merri.  The first and last time I was at Scottsdale was for my stallion Rumor Has It.  He took top ten in 1986 yearling colt.  That was his first and last show horse expedition.  Although I could care less about the show industry I do have many friends who still participate.  They do quite well in performance.  One such person is Kathy Troxler from Team Troxler.  As a matter of fact her foundation mare is by our stallion Samburu KA.  So, that is all I have to do with the show business any more.  However, I do like to read about all of the glizte and glory!  LOL!  Okay, where was I going with this.  Oh, yeah, (crappy getting old), Scottsdale is the only show outside of US Nationals and Canadian Nationals that you will find some of the BEST vendor booths.  And oh yeah bring your VISA, MC, AX, and all of the above because you are going to need it.  That's IF you have any money left over from entering your horses/s in the show!

Are they going to have an endurance leg this year at Scottsdale?

Safe travels to EM.  Give the Aussies a big hug and let them know their rooms are waiting after convention.  I am so excited to meet them and talk Aussie Endurance!

This is such an exciting time to be alive~!  Now if only my body would cooperate!  LOL!