Re: [RC] AERC rides and FEI Rides - John Teeter

On Feb 14, 2008, at 11:12 PM, Michael Maul wrote:

*** All riders are required to enter the AERC ride before entering the FEI ride.? That means AERC is receiving a ride fee on every horse competing at the ride.

The above is not a true statement. There is, to my knowledge, no stipulation which requires all riders to enter the AERC ride b/f enering the FEI ride. I dug deeply into this 2 years ago and finally, after great effort, busted this myth:)

jt